Owned & Operated
By Licensed Builders
25+ Years Experience
Tried and Tested
Always in Stock
Returns & Refund Policy
All orders must be checked immediately upon receipt of the items. Any claims for damaged goods received must be received by our team in writing within 24 hours from confirmed delivery.
A claim for damage goods can be sent to us in writing at: email@example.com, along with any relevant image(s). Upon receipt of a claim, we will review this and contact you to work on a solution within 2 business days.
Any goods of which are purchased and taken to alternate sites to those that we have delivered to are unable to be claimed for after the initial 24-hour period as we cannot be liable for how the damage may have occurred.
All items purchased through Empire Bathroom are bound by each suppliers’ warranties. Any claim for goods found to be faulty because of a manufacturing defect will be referred to the supplier or manufacturer who will provide the necessary aftersales support. If you wish to obtain details on specific product warranty periods, please do not hesitate to contact our team prior to purchase and we can assist in providing the relevant information to you.
Changed your mind? These things happen! Please see relevant terms below:
Goods not yet despatched:
If you change your mind after placing your order, however the items have not been despatched you may cancel your order less a $20.00 cancellation fee. Please note cancellation is not possible for customised items including vanities and shaving cabinets.
Goods which have been shipped to you – within 14 days:
If the item has been shipped to you and it is within 14 days since you received it, you may return the item to us for a refund less the following fees if the item is in original packaging and has not been opened:
- Tapware, showers, accessories, basins, and sinks – a restocking fee of 20% will apply.
- Toilets – return fee of $70.00 per unit will apply given the breakable nature of these items
- Baths – return fee of $200.00 per unit will apply given large size, weight, and breakable nature of these items.
Please note you as the consumer are responsible for arrangement and costs associated in returning the item to Empire Bathrooms Dural Warehouse.
Goods not acceptable for return
- All vanities, mirrors and shavings cabinets are made to order. As such, these cannot be returned for refund.
- Any goods in which are not in the original packaging or have parts missing are not acceptable for a return/refund.
- Any items of which have been attempted to be installed or used cannot be returned for a refund.
Prior to sending any items back for a refund please ensure you contact Empire Bathrooms at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss your return & provide the necessary documentation to be included with a return. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your refund.